Neck Exercise and Natural whole Body Stretch
- To mobilise the neck, the head, and the shoulders perform the Neck and whole Body Stretch Exercise.
- Place your elbow’s against the wall, look at the wall, bend your knees and lift up your pubic bone.
- Do it with a light no-no motion moving head side to side.
- Move the head, using two the fingers either side in place directly next to the spine and slide down as low as possible past the neck to shoulder level. Place the elbow higher up un the wall to reach further down to the upper back.
- Do this exercise once a day for 1 minute and when needed.